About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!

SO... We turn one today!!! Apparently that is supposed to mean something?? LOL (I joke) Of Course it means something!

As I look through my blog, something that I started to occupy my time, and see whether I actually did take writing and fashion seriously, a year down the line, and it seems like I do take both things seriously. I have learnt a lot through the last year, and often my blog has been a place through which I can channel my feelings, and sometimes to prove to myself that I am actually good at something.

Emotional and soppy?? Ya, I know. But, achieving 10000 views was my goal a year ago, and now that it has been achieved... I don't know... where to from here?

I have millions of questions to answer. But the answer probably involves a website! But we shall see what the future holds.

Thank you so much for your unwavering support, it this support that has kept us going for a year. Here is to many more, from which ever continent. The LBD crew will continue to expand and I hope you will continue to read and love our growth!

As a grown blog, a full one year old I say...

Much love and Even more (birthday) Dopeness
Koosh: The Lil Black


No comments:

Post a Comment