About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Blind Date Chronicles: The First Date!!!

So tonight is the night!

I am going on my first date tonight. I realized today that I haven't been on a date in over a year. AWKWARD! But I am extremely excited.

I phoned my date on Tuesday and it went very well. So that eased my nerves. Furthermore, we have been texting for the day, leading up to the events. He has managed to keep the location of our date a secret, hopefully its not a mine dump, but the element of surprise is very intriguing, which makes me very excited!

That's as much information as I can give you for now. Look out for a post about my outfit and my date tomorrow!

Much Love and even more Dopeness
Koosh: The Lil' Black


No comments:

Post a Comment