About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Monday 23 April 2012

Blind Date Chronicles: The Panel

It brings me great joy to introduce the panel for Blind Date Chronicles to all of our readers. 
These are the people that will be responsible for my fate over the next few weeks or months! 

The first is Sisiwe "Sisi" Baduza. 

















She is a friend of mine and has been keen on this venture since I came up with it last year. She has a pretty good knowledge of what I like and dislike, and we have chuckled about this over many cocktails at Neighbourhood. Everybody show my girl some love! 

The Second is Anelisa Mangcu 


















This wonderful lady is also a friend of mine. She knows a pretty diverse group of people and thus it makes sense for her to be on the panel as she knows a whole different realm of wonderful people! She is a pretty creative and blogger. She is some of the brains behind perfectlytailored.tumblr.com . I'm looking forward to what she has conjured up for me. 

The Third is Ndabenhle Ngulube 











This guy is one of my good mates. He was one of the first to attempt to hook me up on a date, when it was just for personal reasons. But it only made sense to include him in this venture. He has my best interests at heart. And is pretty style conscious. His input will be valued. 

And last but not least is Sikhanyiso "Ziggi" Mdlalose



















Ziggi is probably one of the coolest guys I know. His style and his personality are the definition of cool. I am more prone to taking advice from a man with style then one without. I think he may have some insider secrets as to how this dating thing works. So I am very excited to have him be a part of this. 

So there you go, as you can see, the panel has gone from six people to four. And that's ok. Let this journey begin. 

Much love and even more dopeness
Koosh: The Lil Black 


No comments:

Post a Comment