About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Monday 4 April 2011

INTRODUCING!!!!!!!! Koosh: The Lil' Black

Salutations to all those have given into peer pressure, stumbled across this blog, or those who I would be hacked with if you didn’t check my AWESOME new blog out! Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!
I’m not going to introduce myself, in the true sense, in this virgin post (if you want to know more about me, read the little box that says “About Me”). What I will be doing however is introducing my blog and what it is about!  LBD: The Lil’ Black’s (style) Diary is a fashion and lifestyle blog concentrated on Cape Town and Johannesburg. This blog will present you with commentary on the style, student style in particular, the lifestyle we live and the lifestyle we aspire to. Furthermore it will venture into commenting on trends and fashion weeks occurring around the world!  So three times a week you will get installments on the way I view things, interesting things and places I’ve come across, and people who are just too stylish and have to be featured on this blog!
This blog also aims to showcase those who are up and coming in industry, from styling, design, graphic art and photography. It is only fair to let people shine when they are given a spotlight to do so. What you must know is that this blog is a work in progress, it is only going to get better and better!
Once again, welcome to my life as you know it. It’s going to be an interesting ride and I am so glad to be travelling with all of you, the dopest, most stylish ladies and gents out there!

Much love and even more dopeness
Koosh: The Lil’ Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment