About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

So Many Thanks!

Hello Lovlies!!!


As most of you know. I entered the Elle Magazine in association with Blackberry Style Reporter competition. I entered with my "The Guardians of Style" piece, which I worked very hard on. It was a challenging competition and pushed me to improve on my writing and introduced me to taking photos for my own blog. For this I am thankful!

I would also like to thank all of you who popped in to read the piece and furthermore gave me some comments on what you thought! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Don't get it twisted, even though my dream job slipped through my fingers, this is not the end of LBD but it is only one stop on the journey towards greater things and success.


Keep reading and being fabulous!
Much Love and Even more Dopeness
Koosh: The Lil' Black


The kiss on my cheek is for all of you. THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment