About Me

My photo
An Honours student at Vega- School of Brand Leadership focusssed on brand building and strategy.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Alexander McQueen.... Enough Said....

In light of the Royal wedding that has past I figured that I should pay tribute to the fashion house that designed The Duchess of Cambridge's (Kate Middleton) Wedding gown.

This fashion house has been reknowned for taking bold leaps in sense of style, trends and often setting the tone of the season to come. I won't say much, because the clothes can honestly speak for themselves. Here are a couple of photographs taken off the Alexander McQueen website from the Pre- Spring/Summer '11 collection and from the shoe and bag collection, which, in my opinion, is to die for!!
Enjoy!!!
Much Love and even More Dopeness
Koosh: The Lil' Black



















No comments:

Post a Comment